[AusNOG] Obligatory Tuesday Drinking Information.

Sean K. Finn sean.finn at ozservers.com.au
Tue Jun 29 16:44:19 EST 2010

Hi All,

As it is now Tuesday, I would be amiss if I did not alert the list at the last minute that there are a few 'noggers meeting up in the usual location (Brisbane) for a beverage or few, conversing about anything remotely related to one or more of the OSI layers.

If this is of interest to you, all are welcome to attend the Pig and Whistle on Eagle St out the back in the open area.

Please note, I am not the organiser, merely a vocal and eager attendee. (I.E. the wife is at work and I get to talk shop).

Regards,
Sean.