[AusNOG] Network cabling BCP

Sam Silvester sam.silvester at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 14:23:01 EST 2010

Perhaps we also need labellers that print nice clear labels that also
glow in the dark, are colour coordinated with the cable, and embossed
in braille so you can read them when they are deep in a rack, or
arranged like this...http://www.hauwaerts.be/wp-content/uploads/bad_cabling.jpg

(although I shudder to think what your studded cables might say in braille)

Sam