[AusNOG] IPv4 Exhaustion date changed to December.

Paul Brooks pbrooks-ausnog at layer10.com.au
Tue Jun 22 18:02:06 EST 2010

The lower two tables at
http://www.bgpmon.net/weathermap.php?inet=6&focus=asia  might help you
select an IPv6-capable upstream provider

...or you can give the fine folk at Vocus a call for a direct native
dual-stacked IPv6 port, most probably already located in your favourite
datacentre and only an interconnect cable away, and get on with
testing/deploying IPv6 rather than just talking about it.

(ob disclaimer - yes, I'm part of Vocus - I've restrained myself to try
to avoid the shill label, but enough is enough already!)

Paul.