[AusNOG] Oh this is a good laugh.

Matthew Moyle-Croft mmc at internode.com.au
Tue Jun 22 16:41:14 EST 2010

It all makes sense, if you want data retention then you don't want to start filling your harddrives with crap from 0wn3d computers nor do you want people to pretend it was a trojan'ed computer that was trying to look at something on the "I can't believe it's only RC" filter list.

You certainly don't want the government enforcing this kind of stuff, especially when they're busy doing important things like worrying about who to tax next, so it's natural you'd want people to direct their anger to the ISPs who fall naturally into place.

Remind me, we're talking about this crap again, what's really happening while we're being distracted with st00pidity?

MMC