[AusNOG] Oh this is a good laugh.

Kai vk6ksj at westnet.com.au
Tue Jun 22 15:34:06 EST 2010

*facepalm*

Another crazy idea, what drugs are they smoking?

Sux when people in power think crazy idea's like this will actually work, not because they "want to protect the people" mind you, we all know they just want the database. They didn't get the Australia Card so TFN was the next best thing...

Funny how they never consult the industries that will be affected by this legislation, and when they do and there's a huge backlash, they ignore it anyway.

Lets just hope it doesn't get implemented.