[AusNOG] Oh this is a good laugh.

Mark Caetano ausnog at dominium.com.au
Tue Jun 22 14:58:17 EST 2010

It's all well and good that they're pulling these recommendations out
of this air, but have they actually consulted with real ISPs and
industry to see whether all these ideas are actually viable?

Is it even technically possible for an ISP to ascertain the security
of a users machine without having to install client-end software?

At the end of the day, I'm happy with OSX security and a hardware
firewall.