[AusNOG] IPv4 Exhaustion date changed to December.

Kevin Karp ausnog at pps.com.au
Tue Jun 22 13:54:13 EST 2010

Hi Mark

 >There are tunnel brokers in Australia if you need to connect up
without going off continent...

Wearing my IPv6Now hat on, I believe that we are running more 6in4
tunnel brokers than anyone else, in Australia, right now. These being 3
Gogo6 (nee Hexago) units:

- 1 that's part of VIC6 in Ballarat
- 1 providing the Freenet6 Point of Presence for South East Asia that's
in Sydney,
  and lastly
- 1 that is supporting our free Try6 tunnels, and our commercial tunnel
customers including Studentnet, also in Sydney.

We also have a spare broker in stock ready to support any other local
broker user should there be a problem with their own kit.

Regards

Kevin

--
IPv6 Now Pty Ltd____Understanding, Transition, Innovation____
  ACN 126 460 955
  Kevin Karp, Director                     kevin at ipv6now.com.au
  www.ipv6now.com.au                       Tel +61 2 6161 6607
  PO Box 152
  Civic Square ACT 2608 Australia          Fax +61 2 6262 9938