[AusNOG] IPv4 Exhaustion date changed to December.

Andrew Cox andrew at accessplus.com.au
Mon Jun 21 14:25:56 EST 2010

I'd recommend if you want to get some good hands-on time with IPv6 and
don't have native connectivity currently: head to he.net and sign up for
an allocation there.
Once you've got the basics happening, they have a quite extensive
self-certification(1) that requires you go all out in setting up a
domain of your choice to be fully IPv6 enabled/compatible.

It's (imho) a great starting point if you don't have work networks ready
to setup with IPv6 just yet and means that when you do/are ready you'll
have a much better understanding of how you can do your rollout.

Regards,
Andrew

(1) http://coffee.ipv6.epicwinrar.com - I'm currently sitting at the
Professional level waiting for some cached records to expire before I go
further :-)