[AusNOG] IPv4 Exhaustion date changed to December.

Scott Howard scott at doc.net.au
Mon Jun 21 13:58:57 EST 2010

A few weeks ago 177/8 and 181/8 were allocated to LACNIC.
Last month 31/8 and 176/8 were allocated to RIPE.
The month before 14/8 and 223/8 were allocated to APNIC.

So that's 6  /8's in 3 months.  If you extrapolate from that I'm sure you'll
get a date around/before December.  Doesn't make it correct, though...

  Scott.