[AusNOG] Additional Rack + Data in Melbourne

Darren Moss Darren.Moss at em3.com.au
Mon Jun 21 11:49:41 EST 2010

Hi Noggers,

We have a project that requires another rack + some data in Melbourne.
Preference was GlobalCentre however they are completely full.

Now looking for facilities in the CBD who can provide...

1x Full Rack (42RU or better is fine)
Dual Power (diverse feeds)
At least 10MBps Data (diverse providers with failover)
Reliable uptime (we'll be asking for reports)
24x7 Proxy card (or similar) access.
No hidden costs or extra charges (fixed price solution)

If you can lend a hand we are in a position to make a call this week.
This will most likely result in an additional rack in the new year as we
have another phase in the same project coming up.

We have a small team of techs who are very good and this deployment will
be low maintenance for the supplier.

Please contact me off-list for any other info.

Cheers all.

Regards,

Darren Moss
General Manager
Australia and New Zealand
[p] 1300 131 083 [f] 03 9017 2287
[e] Darren.Moss at em3.com.au [w] www.em3.com.au <http://www.em3.com.au/>

em3 People and Technology | Managed Technology Experts
postal: PO Box 2333, Moorabbin VIC 3189

New Zealand Airedale Street, Auckland City
postal: PO Box 39573, Howick 2045
[p] 09 887 0550 [f] 09 887 0273