[AusNOG] Why not Symmetric ingress and egress?

Chris Pollock youare at loss4words.com
Sat Jun 19 21:16:52 EST 2010

>From what I remember, there's an incredible number of settings for
setsockopt, many more than are listed on that page.

This page makes reference to being able to set the receive window size, but
the link it points to doesn't list what the parameter is called.

Or you could just do what too many Windows developers do - require your
application to be run with Administrative privileges and change the registry
setting manually :P
--
Chris Pollock
::loss4words::versatile solutions for modern living::
e: chris at loss4words.com
m: 0410 747 765
f: 07 3129 2351