[AusNOG] Govt wants ISPs to record user history

Brad Gould bradley at internode.com.au
Fri Jun 11 13:26:00 EST 2010

Of course if they were serious about stopping all the "bad stuff"
they'll introduce the same legislation to apply to snail mail and
telephone calls.

/end snark

Its clearly unacceptable.  And technically infeasible.  What sort of
labour think tank and focus groups are ok with these ideas?  The mind
boggles.

Brad

--
Brad Gould, Network Engineer