[AusNOG] Packet loss from Internode to anything via Equinix Peering?

Jonathan Thorpe jthorpe at conexim.com.au
Thu Jun 10 13:21:12 EST 2010

Hi All,

We use Internode in the office and have observed a fair bit of
consistent packet loss today. My first thoughts were it was the firmware
upgrade I did to one of our core routers last night, but that doesn't
appear to be the case J

After some investigation, it would appear that there is loss between
Internode and Equinix Peering in Sydney - not just to our network, but
others that route via this (e.g. TPG).

Has anyone else observed any packet loss today from Internode to
Equinix, or is there possibly something else here?

Kind Regards,

Jonathan