[AusNOG] 3G wireless signal Strength testing.

Darren Moss Darren.Moss at em3.com.au
Wed Jun 9 19:56:16 EST 2010

Hi Again,

I should point out that we have not produced any scientific testing
data, however as we run mobile techs with internet and VoIP over their
3G services we have a pretty good idea on what performs well and in
which locations.

Happy to provide some further information to all those persons who
emailed me looking for data, but please keep this in mind.

As I spend a lot of time in New Zealand, we ran some detailed tests
there too on Telecom XT and Voda. Happy to share that info also.

Cheers.

Regards,

Darren Moss
General Manager
Australia and New Zealand
[p] 1300 131 083 [f] 03 9017 2287
[e] Darren.Moss at em3.com.au [w] www.em3.com.au <http://www.em3.com.au/>

em3 People and Technology | Managed Technology Experts
postal: PO Box 2333, Moorabbin VIC 3189

New Zealand Airedale Street, Auckland City
postal: PO Box 39573, Howick 2045
[p] 09 887 0550 [f] 09 887 0273