[AusNOG] Optus LG

Kai vk6ksj at westnet.com.au
Tue Jun 8 10:17:21 EST 2010

Yep, and he's shown time and time again that his attitude sux!
www.itnews.com.au/News/214308,conroy-cries-foul-over-dishonest-filter-foes.aspx

Some of the comments at the bottom are worth reading.

No one wants the filter, except him and whoever's pulling his puppet strings, only problem is, unlike any other job, politicians are never held accountable for broken promises, so, who do we vote in at the next election who's actually going to behave themselves?

I've considered running for PM, seriously, but I dunno if I'd last long before I went mad with all the back stabbing and whatever else, or I got sacked for actually doing some work.