[AusNOG] gardren wall software

Bruce Forster bruce at tubes.net.au
Thu Jun 3 11:36:28 EST 2010

Cheers,

I already know about chilli spot but its more about authing known users with
username/password over radius, and this isn't what im after i want something
low maint that takes care of itself.

Chillispot although is an awesome bit of software if you want to charge to
wifi its not what im chasing.

Regards,

bruce