[AusNOG] Labor to force people to connect to broadband

Bevan Slattery Bevan.Slattery at staff.pipenetworks.com
Fri Jul 30 23:06:54 EST 2010

I completely agree with you Curtis.  We have non-stop fights with
building owners to gain access to buildings "for inbuilding subscribers"
using our limited carrier powers.  NBN Co. gets another discriminatory
anti-competitive advantage over carriers who shareholders aren't able to
make legislation to create an unlevel playing field.

[b]