[AusNOG] Highest ADSL2 internet connection speed

Marcus Emanuel @ HostCorp marcus at hostcorp.com.au
Thu Jul 29 09:44:17 EST 2010

Righto, annex M going off tonight for a shot at the title!

Would be a pointless victory if the synch wasn't stable for more than a few
days, which I wont be testing,  but interesting experiment on a good line I
agree.

On the note of Synch speeds, What will be interesting is the attainable
synch on some upcoming EFM SHDSL Circuits we have going in. Theoretical
Maximum should be 5.7/5.7Mbit per pair so will see how we go with Standard 4
Wire Synch.

Anyone have any feedback on EFM Circuits and speeds seen, pairs required to
bond for 10Mbit over certain distances etc?

Cheers,

Marcus.