[AusNOG] Highest ADSL2 internet connection speed

Paul Brooks pbrooks-ausnog at layer10.com.au
Wed Jul 28 19:52:15 EST 2010

On 28/07/2010 9:10 AM, Darren Moss wrote:
> Hi Paul,
> Now that would be decent broadband, but I am guessing you would have
> to be pretty much in the rack with the DSLAM ;)
Not quite - it should do that out to about 600- 700 metres - but the key
is not to have any other DSL running on adjacent pairs to interfere with it.
If there is just one ADSL on an adjacent pair in the bundle, then its toast

--
Paul Brooks               |         Mob +61 414 366 605
Layer 10 Advisory         |         Ph  +61 2 9402 7355