[AusNOG] Highest ADSL2 internet connection speed

Darren Moss Darren.Moss at em3.com.au
Wed Jul 28 15:04:32 EST 2010

Cheers MMC, it is good :)

My 2 techs in down town Wangaratta love it.

Can you believe it ??? Wangaratta ????

Regards,

Darren Moss
General Manager
Australia and New Zealand
[p] 1300 131 083 [f] 03 9017 2287
[e] Darren.Moss at em3.com.au<mailto:Darren.Moss at em3.com.au> [w] www.em3.com.au<http://www.em3.com.au/>

em3 People and Technology | Managed Technology Experts
postal: PO Box 2333, Moorabbin VIC 3189

New Zealand Airedale Street, Auckland City
postal: PO Box 39573, Howick 2045
[p] 09 887 0550 [f] 09 887 0273