[AusNOG] Why No Form Of Censorship Is A Good Thing

Brad Gould bradley at internode.com.au
Fri Jul 23 14:24:05 EST 2010

Lets censor them to protest censorship?

Freedom of speech (something we have no actual right to in Australia,
but pretty much all believe in) cuts both ways.

To the issue at hand today, I agree its completely comical, and at its
heart, diabolical.  I hope the SMH appeals the decision, and I suspect
any independent arbitrator would have a field day with this.

Brad