[AusNOG] Supplier Question

Julien Goodwin ausnog at studio442.com.au
Thu Jul 22 13:38:36 EST 2010

On 22/07/10 09:25, Stephen Carter wrote:
> PS if someone has a good Ethernet RJ45 dust cover advice would also be
> appreciated.

Absolutely. I'm about to re-do the switches for a few hundred ports here
in our office, and just marking patch ports would be so much cleaner
then leaving cables hanging while we work (before anyone suggests making
notes, the cables are too tangled to be able to do that in the limited
time we have for the work).

I considered just buying plugs and using them as markers, and while that
might just work for this job it doesn't help in more complex builds.

Julien