[AusNOG] Macquarie Telecom IP filter?

Kevin Karp ausnog at pps.com.au
Wed Jul 21 16:53:07 EST 2010

Hi Jon

Would this have anything to do with the DoS attacks that MT alleged were
coming from UQ in the 2005 time frame?

I remember there being several outages that affected one of our clients
that MT claimed were caused by these (alleged) attacks but we were never
shown any evidence.

Is there a chance that your blackholed IP has been in this state for 5
years and it's only just been noticed now?

I have some contact names from 2005 but I'm not sure if there current at
all. Happy to provide off-list if you think that they are.

Best Regards

Kevin Karp
PPS Internet
Phone: +61 2 9281 3905
Email: kjkarp at pps.com.au
Web: http://www.pps.com.au

 >Hi all,

 >I was hoping someone could help me contact someone in Macquarie
Telecom’s hosting section in regards to one of my IP’s being blackholed
from Macquarie hosted web sites.