[AusNOG] APNIC WHOIS

Karl Kloppenborg karl at karltec.net
Tue Jul 20 15:58:14 EST 2010

Hey Noggers,

this is probably just another silly question, but I am having a dispute with someone over them claiming that whois information is private information about their company and thus I can't post it anywhere I want.
Ie, post the whois with a comment on a public domain / forum.

I claim that this is indeed public information and can be used by anyone?

However I thought before I make a total idiot out of myself I would ask you just incase I am wrong and the details are infact "Confidential"

Cheers!
Karl Kloppenborg