[AusNOG] AusNOG-04 Registration is now open

David Hughes David at Hughes.com.au
Wed Jul 14 12:21:21 EST 2010

On behalf of the organisers of AusNOG-04 I would like to announce that registration for the event is now available via the AusNOG web site at www.ausnog.net.

This year's event will be held at the Four Seasons Hotel in Sydney, Australia on September 16 & 17, 2010. With the growing reputation of AusNOG, we have been able to secure a fantastic range of local and international speakers for the event.  There will also be many professional networking opportunities including a dinner to be held at Customs House on the night of September 16.  Registration for the event, including both days of speakers, lunches, teas, and the event dinner is just $490.

We have secured special accommodation pricing from the Four Seasons hotel for all attendees of the event.  A rate of $235 per night room-only is available if you book using the fax-back form available from the AusNOG web site.  This represents a significant saving when compared to the standard room rate and is subject to availability.  There are also many other accommodation options available within easy walking distance of the Four Seasons.

Further information about AusNOG-04 including a summary of the speakers and programme will be made available over the coming weeks on the AusNOG web site and sent to the AusNOG mailing list.

The Organisers