[AusNOG] Internet Filter Delayed Until 2011

Matthew Moyle-Croft mmc at internode.com.au
Fri Jul 9 13:11:36 EST 2010

So,
this is the option where:

- we don't do it before the election to give people hope that it won't occur so we won't lose their votes.
- claim a "mandate" from the people AFTER the election when we're (hopefully relected) and do it anyway.
- blame the new government for political censorship if we're not reelected and they keep going with the plan.

Don't stop the rage here people.

MMC