[AusNOG] Forks First...

Pinkerton, Eric Eric.Pinkerton at team.telstra.com
Thu Jul 8 14:29:40 EST 2010

Why don't we set up a site to shadow this campaign with one of the real concerns facing parents today?

FORKS FIRST believes we should be doing everything possible to ban knives and cutting equipment and protect our children. Literally thousands of Children and adults are being hurt, maimed or killed both acidentally and deliberatly ever year by these these vile weapons.

FORKS FIRST believes knife attacks are a huge community concern. Parents want a safe environment for their kids yet feel powerless because we cannot be watching over their shoulders all the time to monitor what they are doing and who they are with;

FORKS FIRST supports  the gov't proposed knives amnesty but is disappointed the Government has failed to deliver bans on any tool or item with a sharp edge or point , including screwdrivers, shaving equipment, scizzors,  and pens to name just a few ;

FORKS FIRST supports providing free body armor for the public but is concerned because civilians do not have to wear it at all times by law.

What do you radical libetarian samurai sword weilding pro-knifers have to say about that!