[AusNOG] Australian Censorship program to go ahead - Gillard supports a the great firewall

Kai vk6ksj at westnet.com.au
Thu Jul 8 09:19:49 EST 2010

Don't block ALL .gov.au's, I work for government and I don't support the filter at all.

If anything, you want to redirect all Labor's traffic to a custom page that says:
"your query has been blocked, your query was probably nothing pornographic, offensive or otherwise inappropriate but we blocked it because we didn't like it and we're not going to tell you what else is on the block list. This is a taste of what it's like when the proposed filter is introduced, if you have a problem with this, please send feedback to Senator Stephen Conroy at <insert address here>"
or I dunno, something like that, it should get the point across...

Same thing with pro-filter emails.

Who has access to/is managing pipe's into Canberra and appropriate electorates, like Conroy's electoral seat?

If the ACL _is_ one of Conroy's pupetters, can any Christians on the group please get together and contact the ACL to voice your concerns, as fellow Christians maybe they'll pay you some more attention, I hope so.