[AusNOG] Network Management and Tools

Sean K. Finn sean.finn at ozservers.com.au
Mon Jul 5 16:45:13 EST 2010

Confirmed : I plug it into Cacti.

Makes setting up weather-maps a breeze as you can just select from your Cacti-configured data sources and drag&drop arrange devices.

If you have free time on your hands you can even replace the images with your own images, backgrounds etc, AND, hover over network links to see the actual cacti graph.

Very very very nice for visually tracing bottlenecks, but one of those things that takes a while to setup, and you cant live without once it is.