[AusNOG] Incorrect DNS setup

Pinkerton, Eric Eric.Pinkerton at team.telstra.com
Mon Jul 5 11:51:28 EST 2010

It was this sort of confusion that led me to invent the rrr!

The RRR

Given the current concerns with security on the WWW (World Wide Web), we have decided to here at YAAARRR to migrate our site to the much safer and superior 'RRR' which stands for Really Redundant Replacement(tm).

This affords us many advantages  over traditional sites on the WWW namely :-

 *   R always comes before W in the alphabet thus ensuring we are always at the top of search results and the like.
 *   It takes less time to type rrr than www, because using a QWERTY keyboard; you are likely to use your index finger, rather than your ring finger. Studies have shown that your index finger is up to 9% faster than your ring finger - this saves out customer's valuable time.
 *   It takes less time to say rrr - pronounced Arrrrrrr. Than www ( pronounced Double You, Double You, Double You) incidentally it takes longer to say the abbreviated www than it does to say World Wide Web. - Again this saves our customers time.
 *   By not relying so heavily on the w key, we place less wear and tear on our keyboards, thus saving our customers money.
 *   All current browsers, including Google's new Chrome Browser are compatible with the rrrr.

To reach our site simply type rrr.yaaarrr.com in a browser - of course www will continue to work for people using legacy technology.