[AusNOG] conroy reaffirms commitment to filter

Richard Archer rha at juggernaut.com.au
Thu Jul 1 12:30:57 EST 2010

At 12:19 PM +1000 1/7/10, James Paussa wrote:
>> At 11:14 AM +1000 1/7/10, Daniel Hood wrote:
>> Pictures of the Internet... "FLOP"
>Now we just need to work out if our Internet pictures would be goatse or
>lemonparty...

I had a vision of a Kogan filter, but to each his own.

Seriously, the Internet/Filter doesn't even need to be mentioned
in the ad. The ad will do the trick as long as the government
knows that the only way to have the ad pulled is to reaffirm their
2007 commitment to an opt in filter.

There's no "pro-porn" comeback to this ad. It's non-technical.
It resonates with the electorate. It's striking at the ALP's
weakest point.

And they have an easy way out... confirm their opt in policy.

 ...R.