[AusNOG] Fwd: [dns-operations] Root Zone DNSSEC Deployment Technical Status Update [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

ComKal Admin admin at comkal.com.au
Fri Jan 22 18:27:31 EST 2010

Hi John,

> I'm surprised there has been less discussion on this.

I'm not, its been covered extensively over the years on the
bind and probably other mailing lists.

> exceed the UDP limit unless fragmented or made over TCP.

So it changes to TCP or you use edns with relevant settings in your
config files.

> It was a topic at UKNOF15 for the deployment on K and F.  The slides are
> up at http://www.uknof.org.uk/uknof15/

I'll go have a read, I must be missing something, which wouldnt be unusual
these days :-)

Cheers
Ian Manners
ComKal Networks Australia