[AusNOG] AARnet Peering Policy

Curtis Bayne curtis at bayne.com.au
Thu Jan 14 14:11:02 EST 2010

Nog,

Could someone from AARNet get in touch me regarding their peering policy? I have read the document on the AARnet website (http://www.aarnet.edu.au/aarnet3/peering.aspx) but there appear to be a number of discrepancies between the statements made there (particularly in regards to their participation in MPLAs) and what is actually happening.

My intentions aren't to nitpick - I have interest from a K-12 or two and would love to talk BGP with you in Brisbane =)

Feel free to contact me on or off list, dependant on what information may or may not be pertinent to the community.

Regards,
Curtis