[AusNOG] Motorola T3 VDSL Switch

Andrew Cox andrew at accessplus.com.au
Wed Jan 6 22:26:24 EST 2010

Hey all,

One of our external wireless installers has prepared a design for us
which involves installation of the Motolora T3 Powerbroadband (VDSL)
switch to provide bandwidth out to a couple of the buildings currently
only connected by phone lines.
Just wondering if anyone else has had experience with the Motorola VDSL
range and any pros/cons you know of.

We've previously used a number of the SMC VDSL(1/2) offerings in this
area with great success, I'd just like to be assured that the T3 is
going to perform before we sign off on it.

Regards,
Andrew Cox
AccessPlus HNA

P.S. In before "haha T3 is going to terminate you"