[AusNOG] Lundy vs Conroy on the filter

Curtis Bayne curtis at bayne.com.au
Wed Feb 24 11:48:18 EST 2010

Personally I was dissapointed when Turnbull moved on - his position on
the board of OzEmail those many years ago no doubt gave him visibility
of the challenges of this industry. I would feel more secure with
someone like him at the helm of a national telecoms infastructure
project...

"Such is life", I suppose...

Sent from my iPhone

On 24/02/2010, at 10:44 AM, "Bevan Slattery" <Bevan.Slattery at staff.pipenetworks.com