[AusNOG] Experiences with web load balancers

David Hughes David at Hughes.com.au
Mon Feb 22 15:53:33 EST 2010

The point is that you offload the SSL to a box that has dedicated crypto asics rather than passing it onto a server that tries to do the math with a general purpose CPU.  Your servers will thank you for it.

David