[AusNOG] Have your say on the APNIC Meeting Program and win!

Elly Tawhai elly at apnic.net
Thu Feb 18 18:15:00 EST 2010

Have your say on the APNIC Meeting Program and win!

Hi AUSNOG Community,

As you may know, APNIC conferences are held twice a year, one in
collaboration with APRICOT, and the other, stand-alone. It is important
that APNIC present content that reflects what you consider as the most
up-to-date and relevant for your work.

APNIC invites you to share your feedback on what topics we should
present in our conference so that we can continue to offer a valuable
and content-rich program for our Members and other delegates.

Please participate in this important exercise, whether or
not you are an APNIC Member, or have attended a previous APNIC
conference.

To express our appreciation for your time and effort, APNIC will provide
a fantastic prize to one randomly picked respondent.

You can Participate in the survey at
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ConferenceProgramSurvey

With sincere thanks in advance for your assistance.

APNIC Secretariat
Asia Pacific Network Information Centre (APNIC)    Tel: +61-7-3858-3100
PO Box 2131 Milton, QLD 4064 Australia             Fax: +61-7-3858-3199
Level 1, 33 Park Road, Milton, QLD                 http://www.apnic.net