[AusNOG] DSCP on internet services

Phillip Grasso phillip.grasso at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 19:20:48 EST 2010

do you have distribution of the values, netflow should dump 8 bit value in
hex/decimal

i'm interested to know if it's spitting out a decimal value of between 01-03
(signifying ECN bits) or would it be the 'precedence' of 6 & 7 on the
network control level?

Its an  interesting academic question as to see how well would ECN be
supported across internet.