[AusNOG] 180.0.0.0/8 connectivity test

David Oramas david.oramas at aptel.com.au
Fri Feb 12 10:12:25 EST 2010

Thanks Jared and to everyone that replied.
My apologies to the environment and this list for the pollution caused by my signature, it won't happen again.
/nodisk next time ;)

 [cid:advert153c.gif] <http://www.1qr.com.au>

The information transmitted is for the use of the intended recipient only and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged material. Any review, re-transmission, disclosure, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited and may result in severe penalties. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify Asian Pacific Telecommunications Pty Ltd by way of return, or telephone 03 9863 9863 and delete all copies of this transmission together with any attachments. Asian Pacific Telecommunications does not accept liability in connection with computer virus, delay, interruption, data corruption or unauthorised access.