[AusNOG] [ISOC-AU-mems] Research reports

Narelle narellec at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 21:54:31 EST 2010

I seem to remember an older version of this with:

italians and old copper, therefore romans using telephones
egyptians and broken glass, therefore ancient egyptians using fire optics, and

Aussies and wireless Aborigines....

but my memory (as I discovered in a recent discussion about BGP
communities) is shot...

Narelle

--

Narelle