[AusNOG] Experiences with web load balancers

Dale Shaw dale.shaw+ausnog at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 12:48:36 EST 2010

Hi,

On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 10:12 AM, Michael Richardson
<lists at mikerichardson.com.au> wrote:
> I'm wondering if anyone would be able to make some recommendations on their
> experiences with web-farm load balancers.

[modified version of an e-mail that passed through my mailbox today:]

F5 has released a free version of BIG-IP Local Traffic Manager (LTM)
Virtual Edition. This offers a free, 90 day trial of BIG-IP LTM for
VMware. This allows you to write and test iRules, do lab/training/demo
work, etc.

https://www.f5.com/trial/secure/

cheers,
Dale