[AusNOG] iiNet update

Dasmo dasmo at dasmo.net
Fri Feb 5 01:24:24 EST 2010

Using bandwidth is easy. I legitimately go through 1TB/Month. No torrents involved.

If I didn't have decent connectivity without limits from home, I don't know where I'd be. Probably at work all the time - sure I'm in IT, but I think doctors and other professionals will start to get to where I am soon. From there it may get to the point that everyday workers need at least 100mbps. Not very soon, but eventually.

If bandwidth is there, people work out new ways to use it.