[AusNOG] the press has just asked us if we could supply a happy torrenter

Narelle narellec at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 12:12:56 EST 2010

A member of the press from a prominent news agency has just asked us
if we can supply a garden variety torrent user who applauds the
judgement.

ISOC-AU is happy to put you in contact with this journalist if you
wish to comment, but we would like to caution you that the judge found
that indeed copyright infringements have occurred, are happening
worldwide. He also observed that there are legitimate uses of
BitTorrent.

--

Narelle
vice-president at isoc-au.org.au