[AusNOG] [off-topic] Samsung Galaxy S

Kai vk6ksj at westnet.com.au
Wed Dec 29 21:03:28 EST 2010

Hahaa, I'm on two year contract with the Galaxy S, I can't just throw it
out, even though I'd love to. I read Andrew Fort's email, I found the
only spot in the house with good enough reception for data connection (I
-think- it's the best spot..but the signal meter on this phone isn't
reliable anymore) and downloading ROM Manager, then I'll try step 2 and
fingers crossed that works 'cause it's gunna suck if I'm contracted to
this phone for another year and nine months :S

My VirginMobile plan is good but this phone sux balls!

So why'd I get one? well, my old Nokia was dying, needed a replacement,
thought I'd give smartphones a go since it allows me to check weather
radar and stuff when I'm storm chasing, didn't want an iPhone, figured
I'd try the Samsung... and my old Nokia got stolen about a month after I
got the Samsung.

I've been using Nokia for the last eight years, first time I've used
Samsung hasn't left a good taste in my mouth!

Cheers
Kai