[AusNOG] New list charter from the AusNOG Board

Bevan Slattery Bevan.Slattery at nextdc.com
Mon Dec 20 14:44:21 EST 2010

Yep - Steve B wrote the charter based upon the NANOG charter and it was on the mailer from day 1.  It was established as a [better] replacement of OZ-ISP which was working/not working intermittently.  It was established by the PIPE people (which reminds me I have a renewal for the ausnog.net domain) but with a NANOG theme in mind.

Cheers

[b]