[AusNOG] OT: Brisbane Storm. Gentlemen, start your engines..

Tom Wright TWright at internode.com.au
Thu Dec 16 17:19:18 EST 2010

Definitely get an ATS, or even better, a switch that can take optics (and
that has dual PSU's).

(Media converters generally suck - especially their power supplies).

On 16/12/2010, at 4:44 PM, Joshua Lehman wrote:

The power to our fibre to ethernet media converter only has a single PSU and for some reason when it lost its power and came back on it did not work. Doing a reboot of the device seemed to bring it back online again. I think this has prompted us to re look at how we are going to re connect our single PSU devices.

--
Kind Regards,

Tom Wright
Internode Network Operations