[AusNOG] Enough. (was Re: Alumina vs AINS Update)

Tom Wright TWright at internode.com.au
Wed Dec 15 10:08:25 EST 2010

http://arseh.at/2pr

-- Tom

On 15/12/2010, at 9:21 AM, Noel Butler wrote:

On Wed, 2010-12-15 at 01:47 +1000, Curtis Bayne wrote:
Time to unsubscribe I think. Definitely not the list I signed up for in 2006.

Problem solved :)

Regards,
Curtis

Starting to agree with you Curt,  maybe it is time to revisit the (I'm gunna piss ppl like Mark Newton off here hehehehe sorry Mark <face-raspberry.png>)  but maybe we need to revisit the idea of that second "general" ausnog list, where anything goes, and those who expect others to walk on cotton wool, need not subscribe <face-smile-big.png>

<signature.asc><ATT00001..txt>

--
Kind Regards,

Tom Wright