[AusNOG] List offer

Stephen Carter Stephen.Carter at workingtech.com
Wed Dec 15 06:46:41 EST 2010

If anyone can come up with a charter and a moderator style system that works and is plausible we will happily host in one of our DC's..

I agree Curtis except there is a call for a bit of fun, but this is a valuable resource to many if not all significant players the problem is that some just have little consideration for how busy others are and struggle with limiting their posts.

If anyone at AusNOG want to contact me about starting a real technical list (happy to host it at no charge etc...)

Any comments welcome.