[AusNOG] Best Open-Source Flow analyzer tools

Bill Walker bill at wjw.co.nz
Mon Dec 13 18:16:48 EST 2010

We are looking to replace an ancient NetQoS appliance next year, so I
installed the latest ME NFA and I have to say needing 3 hours worth of
tech support just to get it installed and running is not my idea of a
stable platform. However, at my previous employer, Snap, once it was
running the reports etc were great. The graphical side is the best I've
seen. However be prepared to keep throwing hardware at it.... Given the
choice I would choose it again as for what I generally need it for it's
the frontend that counts.

Cheers,

Bill

On Mon, 13 Dec 2010