[AusNOG] [OT] Welcome Mark

Darren Moss Darren.Moss at em3.com.au
Mon Dec 13 17:57:40 EST 2010

Wow ipex 486.

That would make my new BB Torch a mainframe or supercomputer iin comparison :)

Regards,

Darren Moss
General Manager
Australia and New Zealand

em3 People and Technology, Managed Technology Experts

[p] 1300 131 083 extension 105 [f] 03 9017 2287
[e] Darren.Moss at em3.com.au [w] www.em3.com.au
PO Box 2333, Moorabbin VIC 3189

New Zealand Airedale Street, Auckland City
[p] 0800 888 285 [f] 09 887 0273
PO Box 39573, Howick 2045

DataCentre Hosting | Managed Software | My Hosted Exchange | GoVoIP | MailProtect

Send via my wireless Blackberry on MyHostedExchange.com.au